Some of the activities where volunteers can make a difference include:
- assisting children in the classroom with reading, spelling, number and project work
- assisting the teacher prepare classroom materials such as in art and food technology
- assisting the maintenance team in various gardening activities
- assisting in the canteen preparing food
- assisting our Ministry Coordinator in various activities
- coaching a choir or music ensemble
- coaching a sport team or organising an after-school program.
Whatever your gift and whatever time you have, we can find you an available space. Even one hour a week is appreciated.
Our volunteers find their time spent at Trinity incredibly rewarding. Take the following for example.
I’ve made life time friends through this School. My time volunteering has enabled me to stay connected to others in the College and provide guidance and support where it is needed most.
I get a great sense of belonging and achievement through my volunteer work at Trinity. It’s great to see the progress students make and to know that I’m making a difference.