How do I Apply?
Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Trinity Lutheran College. The College’s major intake years are Prep and Year 7, but enquiries are welcome for all other year levels.
There are three phases to enrolment at Trinity. Firstly, we ask you to complete the online application form which includes a $55 application fee, next we invite your family to interview with the Principal and finally if a position is available we offer you a place at Trinity and provide you with the Enrolment Contracts and ask you to pay a $200 Enrolment Bond.
Before commencing your application, please ensure you have the following documentation ready to upload:
- Identification: Birth certificate or passport
- Medicare Immunisation Certificate
- Copy of Parent VISA (if applicable)
- Copy of Child VISA (if applicable)
- Family or Parent Court Orders
- Current medical reports (if applicable)
- Latest NAPLAN
- Latest School Report
- Non-refundable application fee of $55
Below are important forms, policies and handbooks related to enrolling and attending Trinity Lutheran College.